We use this policy to let you know how we might collect and use the information that we collect about you on this website. We use your information to provide and improve services on our site, such as permitting registration for courses or registering for courses with us. Your data is never shared with third parties without your consent. “We,” “us,” “our,” and “INTEGRATED IT TRAINING CORP” refers collectively to INTEGRATED IT TRAINING CORP, their subsidiaries, and affiliates.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” refers to any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. Personal Information we collect includes your name, date of birth, email address, company you work for, and job title.
You may provide us with Personal Information through various methods, including (without limitation):
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if your transactions through this website, we may collect information about the transactions that occur on our site and in regards to other areas where users engage. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction types, content that you view, download or submit, as well as the nature and quantity of your transactions along with the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact.
- Email and other communication – In addition to registration forms, we may use your email address or mobile phone number to send you promotional emails about INTEGRATED IT TRAINING CORP and its services. We will also communicate with you via email when necessary.
- Employment-Related Information – If you are employed by INTEGRATED IT TRAINING CORP, our parent company, its subsidiaries, or affiliates then it is possible that your Personal Information may become necessary for employment-related purposes.
Information collected is for various purposes, including (without limitation):
- providing users with information on INTEGRATED IT TRAINING CORP products and services;
- helping to provide users with the services they have requested, including training courses or downloads;
- improving site content or layout for ease of use by website visitors;
- avoiding unauthorized access to materials protected by copyright law;
- providing the website and any necessary infrastructure required to operate the website;
- performing any other functions necessary for internal operations, including without limitation, developing new services or products.
- Enforcing the terms and conditions of this website or other company policies and procedures;
- providing services and support to website users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- providing users with updates, notices, and offers, and other related information about INTEGRATED IT TRAINING CORP;
- responding to your questions, inquiries, comments, and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems.
- helping to establish and verify the identity of website users;
- opening, maintaining, administering, and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing, or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
When you visit our website, we automatically collect data about the type of browser and operating system that you are using. We also keep track of your internet domain (the name associated with an Internet Service Provider or company), time spent on each page as well as how long it takes to load after visiting for information such like what advertisements were clicked upon during their stay at this site
The use of “cookie technology” enables us to provide more personalized services while tracking visitor movement patterns without having them register a user account which means no personal details will be shared outside its scope unless explicitly asked by users themselves when filling out forms online.
Use of Personal Information and Other Information
We may engage other companies to perform a variety of functions (collectively, “Related Companies”). Related Companies shall have access only to the extent necessary for their services and activities in relation with us. We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation, or other legal requests, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation, or any other investigation related to public safety.
To provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security, or the administration of this website.
This website has a policy of not soliciting or knowingly collecting personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that any individuals have provided us with their child’s name, then it will be deleted immediately upon learning this fact!
This website is committed to protecting your information. We use commercial firewall technology and 128-bit encryption for the security of our customer’s data, which means that we can’t disclose any identifying details without getting authorization from you first.
For more information, please call (302) 613-4391