Demonstrate your skills to implement cloud security practices and maintain cloud security, and get ready for the challenge with the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) certification.
- 3 Full Length Mock Exams (180 Unique Questions)
- An Exhaustive Explanation for every question
- Subject Matter Expert's Support
- Unlimited Access
Topic-wise Content Distribution Free Tests
- CCSK Free Test
Practice Test I60 questions
Practice Test II60 questions
Practice Test III60 questions
- Additional Questions
In this Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training you get a full-length CCSP practice exam with 125 questions. To give you a complete idea of the exam, the questions in these practice exams are similar to the actual certification exam questions. These practice exams help you by reinforcing the exam concepts. Take up these CCSP practice exams to clear your CCSP certification exam at the first attempt with full confidence.
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) is a high-standard globally recognized cloud security certification from The International Information System Security Certification Consortium2. It is one of the leading cybersecurity and cloud security certifications that validate skills such as designing, managing, and securing cloud data and infrastructure. This Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) practice test from Whizlabs is developed to help you practice for the CCSP certification exam.
What will you learn from CCSP?The CCSP certification provides cloud security professionals with skills and knowledge of the following six domains included in the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK):
- Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Security Operations
- Legal, Risk and Compliance
Following these steps significantly increases your confidence and chances of passing the Certified Cloud Security Professional certification exam much faster:
- Enroll in this training to get 3 practice tests to familiarize yourself with the format of the actual exam questions.
- Begin with the first CCSP practice test and assess your CCSP knowledge. Identify your weak points and mistakes based on your score in each practice test.Prepare thoroughly to learn the concepts in which you need to improve before attempting the next practice tests.
- Take up the second CCSP practice test to check your learnings and improvements.
- Attempt the final practice test with proper preparation to assess your knowledge for the CCSP certification examination.
Are you a security administrator, security engineer, security architect, security manager, or enterprise architect? Do you have essential on-the-job skills and abilities with a minimum of five years of work experience in IT, three years of work experience in information security, and one year of work in any of the (ISC)2> six domains? If yes, then you can take up the CCSP to validate your cloud security skills and apply best practices to cloud security architecture, design, operations, and services. You can take up this practice test to evaluate your understanding of the concepts and preparedness for the Certified Cloud Security Professional certification exam.
To earn this certification, you will need to enroll and pass the Certified Cloud Security Professional certification exam by securing at least 700 out of 1,000 points. The exam features 125 multiple-choice questions with 3 hours duration. This exam is available in English and Japanese languages. This practice test contains sample questions with similarities to the actual exam.
- Earns Credibility: According to (ISC)2, there are around 9,734 CCSP certified professionals with CCSP credentials globally. By passing the CCSP certification exam you earn the credentials to be one among the qualified 9.7k+ CCSP professionals in the world. With this you can demonstrate the cloud security skills and increase trust from clients or management.
- Staying up-to-date: The CCSP certification enhances your knowledge of cloud security domains and helps you evolve on various security technologies regularly.
- Versatile application: You can apply these cloud security skills and best practices for a wide range of real-world applications anywhere.
- Career growth: The CCSP Course helps you to advance into strategic and critical cloud security positions for businesses. You can also get a significantly higher salary from employers.
Topic-wise Content Distribution Free Test
- Free Test
- Practice Test 1
Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design5 questions
Cloud Data Security5 questions
Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security5 questions
Cloud Application Security5 questions
Cloud Security Operations5 questions
Legal, Risk and Compliance5 questions